Here’s how we handle your private information:
What we collect:
- Your personal information, like your name, email address, and call data
- Your generic information, like aggregated statistics of your usage, demographic data, and otherwise
This information is collected from a variety of sources: what you directly provide to us, what others provide to us (i.e. basic information sent by Google if you were to use that as a login method), what pages you visit, and other publicly available data.
This data is stored in the United States, regardless of your location.
How we use your information:
- Customer support
- Legal compliance
When we share your information:
We never share your information except for these limited situations:
- If our company is acquired or merged into another company, or due to legal proceedings related to the transfer of assets of our company.
- If we receive an appropriate and legal request from law enforcement, court order, or regulatory authority.
How you control your own data:
You can ask us to:
- Modify your personal information
- Remove all or a portion of your call data
- Delete your account
- Opt out of marketing emails, or disable most transactional emails or SMS
California residents only:
We are not yet required to comply with the California “Shine the Light” law.
Special provision for voice data
We understand that your voice data and resulting transcript is incredibly sensitive data. We isolate that data away from all other systems to ensure your privacy.
How our web site collects information:
You must be 18 years or old to use our site.
We do our best to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee complete security. By using our site, you acknowledge this risk.
The weakest link in any security is your password. With your password, someone else can access all of your data on Jog.ai. It is important that you choose a secure password that is not shared with other people or other web sites you may have logins for. We are not responsible if your password is lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised; or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.